Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work – 3 day course.
This course is aimed at any person in their workplace who may be given the responsibility by their employer to respond to a first aid incident or medical emergency. The delegate will receive training and assessment in the following subjects;
- Principles of first aid.
- Legislation and responsibilities
- Action in an emergency.
- Primary and secondary survey
- CPR and AED
- Wounds and bleeding
- Epilepsy, stroke, heart attack, angina
- Asthma , diabetes, allergic reactions.
- Poisoning, wounds and bleeding, shock,
- Burns and scalds, eye injury, chest wound.
- Abdominal injury, head injury, bone injury.
These courses are regulated and as such learners must achieve 18 contact hours excluding breaks over the 3 days and must attend the full course before certification can be applied for. There will be written and practical assessments throughout the course, with learners having continous and ongoing support from their instructors at every stage as they progress through the qualification.
*Price includes course guide + Fully accredited certificate
Location – Essex Medical Training Centre, Battlesbridge Essex
Parking – Available on site